vrijdag 3 februari 2012

inspiration by prunus


I got my inspiration by prunus. A new project where you take one photo a day in february following this list: www.fatmumslim.blogspot.com.au .
List for the first week:      1/2 your view today
                                      2/2 words
                                      3/2 hands
                                      4/2 a stranger
                                      5/2 10 am
                                      6/2 dinner
                                      7/2 button

your view today.1#febphotoaday

                                                       
                                                          first it was like this,
                                                       
                                                          and a few minutes later it was like this!!



                                   word(s).# II febphotoaday


                                             hands.# III febphotoaday

   
                                            cold hands

2 opmerkingen:

  1. oh, so nice :)
    I take my inspiration for today post from a previous post of you. I didn´t know inghting blog. I like it because it gives me a lot of ideas for the shop!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yes ingthing is amazing! That's the first blog I always read immediately

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen